Our range includes water treatment including:
Sewage Water Treatment Plant is one of the feasible and cost effective ways to reuse treated sewage. Our new generation advanced Sewage Treatment Plant effectively removes the varied contaminants from the sewage water. Our Plant is manufactured with higher engineering standards, industry best practice guidelines and strict quality control regime.
- STP is the process of removing contaminants from waste water, both run off (effluents) and domestic.
- It includes physical, chemical and biological process.
- To remove physical, chemical and biological contaminants.
- Its objective is to produce a waste stream (or treated effluent) and a solid waste or sludge suitable for discharge or reuse back into the environment.
- This material is after inadvertently contaminated with many toxic organic and in organic compounds.