EVAPORATOR TREATMENT is a concentrated chemical compound consisting of polymer electrolytes and antifoam additives. It is used in evaporators in order to prevent scale build–up. Furthermore, acts as an antifoam agent.
Advantages and Characteristics:
- Can be applied to all evaporators.
- Improves the quality of distilled water.
- Protects against scale formation.
- Acts as a foam eliminator.
- Easy to apply and use.
- Cost effective due to its concentrated state.
EVAPORATOR TREATMENT is a homogeneous, incombustible, non–corrosive and of a low molecular weight. It is stable at high temperatures whilst acting as an efficacious diffuser. It is important to note that EVAPORATOR TREATMENT does not contain Ammonia or Phosphate.