Bromine tablets are ideal for dosing in your swimming pool or spa, to produce bromine which kills bacteria and other potentially harmful organisms. These tablets are slow dissolving and have minimal impact on pH variations when compared with chlorine which loses efficiency over pH of 7.5. Bromine combines with bacteria in pool water to neutralize it in the same way that chlorine does, however a residual of bromine stays for long in the pool which gives extended protection. The weekly shock treatment will burn off the bacteria and harmful contaminants, and leave the bromine behind in the pool water to sanitize the pool again. Hence the quantity of bromine required for shock sanitization is lesser when compared to chlorine.
Bromine is very beneficial to many people with naturally sensitive skin and there will be minimal odor issues and skin irritation when compared to chlorine.
Keeping your swimming pool water in perfect condition is a difficult task ! Green WTS offers wide range of swimming pool chemicals to make this task just that bit easier.
1. GT BROM PLUS Tablets are designed for use with bromine feeders and floating dispensers for better efficiency.
2. Feeder devices can be easily refilled when the bromine tablets are used up.
3. Ensure tablets used in the feeder is GT BROM PLUS. If other materials have been used previously, wash out feeder thoroughly before adding tablets.
4. Adjust feeder to ensure a constant bromine residual is present in the pool or spa.
5. Check bromine levels regularly with a Test Kit and maintain a bromine residual of 2 – 4 mg/l (ppm) for domestic pools, 3 – 5mg/l (ppm) for domestic spas and 4 – 6mg/l (ppm) for commercial spas.
6. Maintain pH of pool water in the range of 7.2 to 8.0 for better results.
GT BROM PLUS is available in UAE in a packing of 10 kg and 25 kg pails.
Bromine Tablet stabilized liquid bromine biocides: Two concentrations to “dial in” your performance and profits.
Available as the original Bromine Tablet 10.2% for high volume, price sensitive applications; or cost-per-month contract customers.
Bromine Tablet 7.1% for customers wanting a “drop-in” for competitive products, where convenience and continuity are desirable.
Repack agreements available allowing customers to save on shipping costs by ordering Bromine Tablet 10.2 and diluting it to Bromine Tablet 7.1 at their own facility.
Handling and Storage
At end use concentration, BromMax® is compatible with all commonly used materials of construction in cooling systems. For undiluted product, compatible
materials include: high density polyethylene (HDPE), polypropylene, PVC, CPVC, PTFE (Teflon), Viton, Tygon tubing, chlorobutyl rubber, hypalon, titanium, Hastelloy C and Monel. Incompatible materials include: carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized steel, copper, brass, aluminum, Buna-N-rubber, neoprene, silicone gaskets, nylon and Plasite 4300.
Store in a cool, dry environment in the original container. Do not store in direct sunlight. Avoid freezing temperatures. Shelf life is greater than one year.